- Road and Bridges Design.
- Road Works construction management and supervision.
- Geotechnical and construction materials engineering.
- Transportation studies.
- Asset audit and renewal studies.
Roads / Highway Consultancy References
- Road Selection, Baseline Survey and Impact Study, Detailed Design (ASWAP SP2) for Roads Authority. From MAy 2018 to 2019
- Technical Audit of Roads Fund Administration Funded Special City Roads Rehabilitation Projects for The Financial Year 2016/2017. From August 2018 to October 2018
- Environmental Survey and the Acquisition of EIA license for Improvement of Major roads in Lilongwe, Malawi for Katahira & Engineers international. From November 2017 to September 2018
- Preparation of Feasibility Studies and Detailed Engineering Designs for the the Mzimba Turn off-Mzuzu-Kacheche Section of the M1 Road, Funded by the World Bank From July 2016 to September 2017.
- Preparation of an Environmental and Social Impact Assessment and Resettlement Action Plan for Mzimba -Kacheche Road Project Funded by the World Bank from July 2016 to December 2016.
- Traffic Survey for the National Transport Master Plan for Malawi from May 2016 -Aug 2016.
- Preparation of an Environmental and Social Impact Assessment and Resettlement Action Plan for Karonga to Songwe Section of the M1 Road funded by the World Bank. Start Date: August 2014, Completion Date: January 2015.
- Technical Audit of Government of Malawi Road Funded Projects for the Year 2013/2014 funded by the Roads Fund. Start Date: 09/2014, Completion Date 12/2014
- Design and Supervision of Construction of a pedestrian crossing overpass across Masauko Chipembere Highway at Queen Elizabeth Central Hospital. The Client is Alliance Media and completion date is 12/2012.
- Structural Assessment of pedestrian crossing overpass in four locations in Blantyre and Lilongwe. The Client is Continental Outdoor Media and completion date is 10/2012.